To know him is to Love him [Shamaa-il Tirmidhi]. A seven part course covering the virtues and noble character of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) by Muhammad Tim Humble.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS SERIES
The Shamaa'il of the messenger of Allah (ﷺ)
- Physical Description
- Way of Life (Dress, Food, Drink, Living)
- Personality & Nature
- Mannerism & Traits
- Unique Qualities
- Manners & Behaviour.
WHY IS KNOWING THE MESSENGER IMPORTANT?
● The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) is the best of Allah's Creation, the most beloved of them to him, the most complete of them in worship, and the most knowledgeable of them about Allah.
● He was chosen by Allah to be the most complete of his creation, both physically and in his character.
● Our faith is based, in a large part, upon knowing him
● We are required to follow him
● We are required to love him
● He is the best example for us
● The feeling of being a companion
● His manners are the best and the most complete
● knowing more about him is from the most significant ways of increasing our faith
● The effects of knowing him upon calling others to Islam
● The punishment and the warning of not knowing him
● The appearance of groups and sects that are praised for their manners and character, whilst they oppose the sunnah.
● The importance of knowing him in relation to dreams
Session 1 - Physical Description of the Prophet (ﷺ) - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Session 2 - Description of the clothing, food and drink of the prophet (ﷺ) - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Session 3 - The Speech of the Messenger (ﷺ) & his manners in Dealing with others - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Session 4 - How did the Muhammad (ﷺ) Display his Emotions - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Session 5 - How the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) used to Worship Allah - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Session 6 - How the Muhammad (ﷺ) Used to Live - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Session 7 - Seeing the Messenger (ﷺ) in a dream & Conclusion - http://www.youtube.com/watc...
ABOUT THE SPEAKER -
Muhammad Tim Humble is from Newcastle England & graduated from the famous faculty of hadeeth and Islamic Stuides at the Islamic University of Madinah in 2011. He accepted Islam at the age of 14 & is currently involved with a dawah organisation called IDC North East which is based in & around Newcastle.
Took place at Jamia Masjid Ahl-e-Hadith UK
For more information on regular lectures taking place in the in the north of England. uk. please go to -
http://www.dawahnorth.org/ Like DigitalMimbar on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/TheMimbar
Follow DigitalMimbar on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DigitalM...
Channel Digital Mimbar